How to join the conversation: our commenting guidelines
We invite readers to comment on our blog posts. To join the conversation, all you need to do is and take responsibility for all comments you make.
We require a basic level of civility in comments. Disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity and abusive language are out-of-bounds. If a statement is false or misleading or violates these guidelines in any other way, we may delete it. Finally, MACEPA does not necessarily endorse statements made in blog comments.
And now, the legal language
MACEPA welcomes your comments on this blog. However, you are solely responsible for any content you choose to post and share with others.
By using the site, you agree to adhere to all applicable laws and not to post or otherwise publish material that:
- Defames any person.
- Invades another person’s right of privacy or right of publicity.
- Contains obscene or hateful messages or is otherwise objectionable.
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- Misrepresents your identity or affiliation with another person or entity.
- Contains self-promotion, direct marketing, or advertising.
The above list is by way of example and is not exhaustive.
Although MACEPA has no obligation to monitor this blog, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the site and remove any content without notice or terminate the service of any user at our sole discretion and for any reason, including, without limitation, for violation of these guidelines or for violation of copyright or other applicable laws.