But before we flip our calendars, we want to take a moment to revisit the top 5 most popular blogs of the year. We hope the achievements captured here inspire and reinvigorate your commitment to the vision of a malaria-free world!
5. This photo blog gives a glimpse of MACEPA’s screen and treat campaign in along the shores of Lake Kariba in Southern Province, Zambia.
3. This post describes how MACEPA’s rapid reporting activities are creating malaria-free zones in Ethiopia.
2. Participants at the ASTMH Annual Meeting had the opportunity to chat with malaria experts on Twitter about the cutting edge research issues on the conference agenda. Special thanks to our partners who helped make the Twitter chat a success!
To see summaries of each Twitter chat, click on the links below:
- Jeremy Burrows, Medicines for Malaria Venture, on drug development for malaria
- Kent Campbell, PATH, on malaria elimination strategies
- Bernard Nahlen, the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), on PMI’s research priorities
- Roly Gosling, UCSF, on the use of mass drug administration for malaria control
1. A report from the Artemisinin Conference in Nairobi, Kenya, written by PATH’s Drug Development Program, summarizes exciting updates from partners working on a low cost semisynthetic artemisinin supply for those who need it most.
With your help, 2014 will be another great year. Thanks for helping us make malaria history!
Photo: SJ Photography